The Albury Travel 2019 Calendar photography competition
Have you ever wanted to inspire others with your amazing holiday shots? Or maybe you’ve managed to capture that one moment other photographers would kill for and want to showcase your skill.
No matter what your motivation, if you’ve got some amazing travel snaps you’d like to share with others, you can gain bragging rights and become ‘Albury’ famous for the next year by taking part in our 2019 calendar photography competition.
The competition opens September 1 and closes October 31, 2018.
If you submit a photo you’re in with a chance to be featured as we need at least 12 spectacular shots for the calendar. And there are prizes to be won.
Going on a holiday in the next couple of months? Check our guide to great travel photography.
What’s in it for you?
- If chosen, your shot will be printed as part of several hundred calendars – all of which will credit you for your chosen shot.
- All photographers whose work is included in the calendar will be invited to a special collaborator event for the calendar launch to be held in December 2018
- And, if your shot is judged by our judges as the best overall, you’ll win your shot blown up (on canvas) to hang on your wall.
How to enter?
Send in in your favourite high-resolution digital snaps. All must be at least 1Mb in file size (preferably 2mb but no bigger than 6Mb). They can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped into the office on a USB/thumb-drive.
Images must be labelled with your name, the location and the time of year it was taken.
The fine print
- This is a game of skill and the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges’ considering the best, most novel photograph.
- You must have been a travelling client of Albury Travel within the last 3 years to enter.
- By entering into this competition, you grant Albury Travel Pty Ltd license to reproduce your work(s) for any and all promotional purposes as required.
- The judges decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
Enter your details to book your appointment with your preferred travel agent who will help you get the most from your next trip. We'll get back to you as quickly as we can. To read more about our team click here.